Jesse Coleman, a Partner in Seyfarth’s Commercial Litigation practice group, will present at the American Intellectual Property Law Association’s “Working with Experts and Recent Developments In Trade Secrets Damages” webinar on Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 12:30 pm ET.
Jesse will be presenting alongside other leading practitioners in the area, including Brent Bersin (FTI), Lawrence Pockers (Duane Morris) and Jennifer Kenedy (Locke Lord). The roundtable of presenters will discuss recent developments in trade secrets, and offer insight on how to effectively work with damage experts in trade secrets litigation. The webinar will address the following topics:
- When to hire a damage expert
- Selection of damages measure(s) in litigation
- Use of damages expert to help establish cause
- Recovery for extraterritorial damages
- Apportionment of damages across multiple trade secrets
- Recent challenges to expert testimony
For more information and to register, click here.