Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Nationwide Legislation College, previously Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Nationwide Legislation Institute, is an institute for legislation in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. Dr, RMLNLU was established in 2005, and since then, has been offering undergraduate and postgraduate authorized training.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
RMLNLU Legislation Assessment (‘Journal’) is an annual peer-reviewed Journal revealed by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Nationwide Legislation College, Lucknow which seeks to supply quite a few insights and views into up to date authorized points and encourage conversations about the identical. The RMLNLU Legislation Assessment runs parallel to the RMLNLU Legislation Journal on CMET (Communications, Media, Leisure, and Know-how).
After having celebrated twelve years of immense success and acclaim as a reputed Journal, we’re happy to announce the decision for papers for Quantity XIII of the RMLNLU Legislation Assessment. For the reason that earlier two editions of the Legislation Assessment, the Editorial Board has labored in shut collaboration with an Advisory Board to pick articles for publications. The experience and expertise of the diversely composed Advisory Board, which has illustration within the type of professors, advocates and authorized professionals, is to supply a holistic assessment of every article and upholding the usual of the articles that lastly get accepted for publication; with there being an amazing emphasis on high quality analysis, relevance of matter and novel contributions within the scrutiny section of assessment.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Journal accepts submissions from legislation college students and professionals all around the nation and overseas within the type of:
- Articles: 5000-7000 phrases
- Essays: 4000-5000 phrases
- Case notes/feedback: 2000-3000 phrases
- Ebook Evaluations: 2000-3000 phrases
The submissions could also be on any up to date authorized challenge. The authors are anticipated to stick to the prescribed phrase restrict (excluding footnotes and summary), as indicated above. Every of those entries shall be required to adapt to the set of pointers that observe.
The formatting shall be as per the next:
- Font – Occasions New Roman
- Font dimension – 12 pts.
- Line spacing –1.5
- Margin – 1” from all sides
- Alignment – Justified
- Font – Occasions New Roman
- Font dimension – 10 pts
- Line Spacing –1.0
- All of the sources within the footnotes should be correctly cited strictly in accordance with the most recent OSCOLA (4th version) format. No endnotes or talking footnotes (descriptive footnotes) are allowed.
- An summary of about 250-300 phrases and 5 key phrases ought to obligatory be included in the identical phrase doc as part of the submission.
- The title must be Daring, Underlined, in Capitals, Measurement 16, and Heart Aligned.
- Headings must be Daring, in Capitals, Measurement 14, and Left Aligned.
- The contents must be by no means, immediately or not directly, point out or reference the id of the writer(s).
- The submission must be authentic and non-plagiarized. They need to exhibit originality in thought, essential analysis, and cautious interpretations. Submission of a paper shall be taken to indicate that it’s an unpublished work and isn’t being thought of for publication elsewhere.
- The writer(s) should ship within the cowl letter within the physique of the mail, which should include all of the related biographical particulars (Title of the writer(s), their Programs, Designation, Title of Faculty/College/Establishment, Postal Handle , Cellphone Quantity and E mail ID). A separate attachment as a canopy letter shall not be entertained.
- The mail bearing the manuscript should point out the class that the submission is meant for, ie Article/ Essay/ Case Remark/ Ebook Assessment.
- Co-Authorship to a most of two members is allowed. Nonetheless, co-authorship shouldn’t be allowed in “ebook critiques” and “case-notes/feedback”.
- Editors’ resolution shall be remaining and binding. They reserve the only rights to the publication of the chosen articles along with; inter alia, any edits/amends/copy.
- The contributions introduced to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the mental property of the Journal Committee, RMLNLU.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
- The submissions could also be emailed too lawreview.rmlnlu[at]gmail.com in Microsoft Phrase (.doc or .docx) format. The connected submission within the e-mail, ie, the identify of the doc should be the identify(s) of the writer(s).
- The topic title for the mail should be ‘Article/Essay/Case Remark/Ebook Assessment for Quantity XIII’. Please observe that just one submission per writer or a staff of co-authors is permissible. In case of a couple of submission, solely the one acquired first can be thought of for assessment.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE AND REVIEW
- The deadline for submission of the manuscript is 23 September 2022.
- There shall be a rigorous assessment course of comprising 3 levels. Members of the Advisory Board will probably be intently concerned within the assessment course of. This is able to guarantee a larger commonplace of assessment and identification of high quality educational writing. The authors shall be intimated in regards to the standing of their manuscript at each stage.
- E-Mail ID: lawreview.rmlnlu[at]gmail.com
- Mob Nos.:
Aryansh Gajendra: +91-7800777978
Sanket Khandelwal: +91-9569373708
Dhaman Trivedi: +91-9026133406