Hearings within the Supreme Court docket are actually proven dwell on the Court docket’s web site.
On Tuesday 12th july, the Court docket will hear the case of DB Symmetry Ltd and one other v Swindon Borough Council at 10:30am in Courtroom Two. The UKSC will hear submissions on whether or not the precept enunciated by the Court docket of Attraction in Corridor & Co Ltd v Shoreham by Sa City DC  1 WLR 240 is appropriate in legislation. The judgment being appealed is  EWCA Civ 1331.
The next Supreme Court docket judgments stay excellent: (As of 6/7/22)
- The Legislation Debenture Belief Company plc v Ukraine (Represented by the Minister of Finance of Ukraine appearing upon the directions of the Cupboard of Ministers of Ukraine) Nos. 2 and three, heard 9-12 December 2019
- BTI 2014 LLC v Sequana SA and Ors, heard 4 Might 2021
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Belief v Flowers and Ors, heard 22 June 2021
- Harpur Belief v Brazel, heard 9th November 2021
- Visitor and one other v Visitor heard 3rd December 2021
- Fearn and others v Board of Trustees of the Tate Gallery heard 7th December 2021
- Stanford Worldwide Financial institution Ltd (in liquidation) v HSBC Financial institution PLC, heard 19th January 2022
- Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Income and Customs v NCL Investments Ltd and one other, heard 25th January 2022
- DCM (Optical Holdings) Ltd v Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Income and Customs (Scotland), heard 8th February 2022
- HA and RA (Iraq) v Secretary of State for the Dwelling Division, heard 17th Might 2022
- AA (Nigeria) v Secretary of State for the Dwelling Division, heard 17th Might 2022
- Rv Luckyhurst, heard 7th June 2022
- Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Income and Customs v NHS Lothian Well being Board, heard 8th June 2022
- Canada Sq. Operations Ltd v Potter, heard 14th June 2022
- Rv Andrews, heard 21st June 2022
- Hillside Parks Ltd v Snowdonia Nationwide Park Authority, heard 4th July 2022
- DB Symmetry Ltd and one other v Swindon Borough Council, heard 12th July 2022.